Friday, March 12, 2010

Just Popping My Head Around The Corner

So...

I'm back, but not really. My busy schedule continues to be very very busy, but I'm taking time right now to briefly blog about a few things which deserve bloggage.

First, my spring break is this week, and I'm making the theme of this week "Controversial Books". I plan to read Huxley's Brave New World and Golding's Lord of the Flies, and I've already started Orwell's Animal Farm. Now THERE's a great book. I'm a fan already--and Napoleon (foreshadowing, anyone?) just put himself in charge. There's a long way to go yet.

Second, here's the second Iron Man 2 trailer, and I'd just like to mention that I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS FILM. It's my 'umble opinion that it will be sheer awesome.


Okay, that's all. Goodbye again.

Long live brief reappearances!

No comments:

Post a Comment