Monday, February 8, 2010

The Wolfman

Wait, wait, wait. What?

Benicio Del Toro is pretty cool, I guess. I mean, I don't like his politics, but he's a good actor, I suppose.

And you really can't go wrong with Anthony Hopkins--sorry. Sir Anthony Hopkins. He's been in some bad movies, but he has the chops.

Apparently the female lead, Emily Blunt, is no Megan Fox either, at least in terms of acting. She's acted as well as doing films--acted on-stage, I mean--and some of today's greatest actors are those that can cross from stage to screen and back, easily.

The thing is, I just can't stand another cliche-movie. I just can't stomach it. And despite these awesome actors, I wasn't planning on seeing The Wolfman.

And then I saw that Hugo Weaving is in it.

Now, I admit that this is a terrible reason for me to change my mind, but Weaving is...Weaving. He brings something amazing to every single role he plays. He's one of my acting heroes.

So...yeah. I'll probably go see The Wolfman.

Long live hero-worship!

No comments:

Post a Comment