Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You Know What Time It Is...

It's SUPER BOWL WEEK, baby!

Okay, that was much creepier than I expected it to be.

Whatever. I'll be posting my SB prediction sometime soon (read: hopefully tomorrow when I have more time)--and for the record, I know I fail at predicting games. I know that I have made 17 predictions this postseason, and I also know that only 6 of those predictions were correct in some way. So...maybe you want to consider reading this post and not the next one. Then again, if you're one of those who likes to watch people fail loud and hard, then go ahead, read my Super Bowl prediction, and laugh your...head off.

Wouldn't it be awesome if I actually DID predict the SB right?

But I digress. The time of year is Super Bowl Week, and that means that Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner. That means that the Super Bowl will be on TV, and do you know what they play during the Super Bowl?

You're right! Super Bowl commercials!

Now there's some win. Eh?

Here are a few goodies from last year. I'm embedding again (it makes me feel like a real blogger) but I know that some--perhaps most--of my readers experience this on Facebook, where embedding is not possible. Or if it is, I don't know how. So I'll also be putting in a link to the page.

With no further ado, Doritos:



And who can forget Alec Baldwin as the evil mastermind bent on world destruction?



Oh, and this movie was pretty well-recieved too:



All in all, last year was pretty good for SB ads...here's hoping this year is even better!

Long live tradition! (But only the good kind of tradition...)

No comments:

Post a Comment