Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dwight Howard Is NOT Soft

For a long time, I thought Dwight Howard was soft. I mostly thought this because all sorts of media peoples told me to think it. And, of course, there was a little bit of evidence, like how he hasn't led his team to a championship like D-Wade or Kobe have. Maybe, ya know, he's quit on a few games. But tonight's game proved that Howard--Superman--is not soft at all.

First, he led his team to victory over LeBron, who's arguably the best player in basketball right now. Notice how I didn't say he led his team to victory over the Cavaliers: Dwight Howard led the Magic to a win over LeBron. Without LeBron, the Cavs would be nowhere. So, Dwight Howard and the Magic beat LeBron, which occurrence has not happened yet these playoffs.

And then, as if that's not enough, there was this thunderous dunk. I am no longer a doubter.

Dwight Howard is NOT soft.

Long live course corrections!

No comments:

Post a Comment