Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pontificating Is Hard To Do...

...especially when one doesn't have a protein-rich diet. My mind is not functioning at its usual high level today, so I'm doing the links thing again. Yes, yes, I know I'm lazy, but hey! This is my blog, and I can do what I like with it. Of course, I have to be careful what I like, because treason and criminal stuff will probably get me in trouble, but...

Okay. On to the links: got a couple for you imaginary readers today. First, grillz. Grillz are disgusting, in my opinion, but a lot of other people disagree with me. For instance, ancient Mayans liked gems in their teeth: it's true! There is, indeed, no accounting for taste. Yeesh.

Here's another link for you, and this one is difficult for me to post. Why? Because, as I've previously mentioned, I despise the Minnesota Twins, and I adore the Chicago White Sox. But today, unfortunately, the Twins managed to steal one, beating my beloved ChiSox 20-1. Oh dear me--please excuse me while I weep tears of rage and disappointment.

Finally, the kind of professionalism and dedication one would like to see spread across America: some pranksters go all out. Imaginative, too.

I have online gaming to do. Also, I can't wait for the season premieres of Burn Notice and EUReKA. Which are coming sooooooooon!

Long live the Internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment