Saturday, May 16, 2009

Where to Begin?

Seriously, where does one begin? (I think there was some movie, maybe Spiderman 1 or 2, where Peter Parker's whining about picking up threads of lives. Moron. But if I could just remember the quote, I'd put it in here. Since I can't, you, my imaginary readership, will just need to be Tantalized.)

How's that working out for ya?

Thought so.

Well, before anything else, I must give madd propz to Twitter for re-hooking me on blogging. Of course, I planned to restart, or reboot, this venue of self-expression once my 22 credit-hours of class and several theatre productions were over and done with, but I was frankly concerned that I wouldn't have the drive to post stuff. Then I remembered that I had signed up for Twitter a while ago (I tend to sign up for things and then forget they exist) and that I could quickly and easily mini-blog using That medium. So I did. And thanks to Twitter, I am now Back In The Saddle with the whole exposing personal details online thing.

Speaking of several theatre productions, this might be a good time for me to inflate my ego and impress all of you nonexistent readers by reckoning the reckoning of different shows in which I've been involved. So, with little further ado:
Alice in Wonderland
Emily
Third
Antigone
2009 ACTstravaganza
The Great Divorce

So yeah...that actually did not inflate my ego much...but when one considers that I worked all those shows in a 5-month period, that's kinda cool. Or something. I guess. Maybe. OH! I got a free Amp this morning. For those of you who don't know what an Amp is, a) I pity you, Foo', and b) it's an energy drink.

I have hulu to be surfing, so we're going to call a halt to this inaugural, or perhaps re-inaugural, post. Peace, all.

(That's funny, because nobody's going to read this.)

Long live Comebacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment