Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gah! The Return

Geesh.

I have not posted in days and days. Or rather, to be grammatically precise, day and day. It has been since the 13th since I have posted, and I can only blame my lack of production on busyness, lack of motivation, and poor priorities. There's this class, see...

Either way, I learned that the BBC actually has guts. They portrayed Thersites as gay in their production of Shakespeare's Troilus and Cressida. Definitely a judgement call on the part of the director. Now, I'm all in favor of freedom of judgement calls on the part of directors, but isn't that taking things a bit too far?

Now I learn that we'll be watching the BBC's production of Antony and Cleopatra. I just hope Cleopatra isn't depicted as...good Griffin, the possibilities are endless.

The Saw series is messed up. Never seen one of the films in its entirety--I'm generalizing based on reviews and trailers--but one must be concerned.

Long live Catching Up On Stagnating Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment