Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What an Amazing Happenstance!

Sit up and take notice, all you nonexistent readers!

A student at Florida State University did something praiseworthy. Take a picture, please, and make today a national holiday. This has never happened before in the history of the universe, and most likely will never happen again.

What, it's that obvious that I hate FSU? Hmmmm. Well, at least I'm not deceiving you all. I hate FSU, but Myron Rolle, the Rhodes Award-winning safety, is forgoing the NFL, where he'd no doubt have a good career and make serious money, for the musty confines of Oxford. Dang it! Here I was hoping he'd give up on a promising career in medicine and become a typical punky mediocre NFL safety.

You know what, to heck with my UF loyalties. More power to you, Myron!

Long live right priorities!

No comments:

Post a Comment